close

As advertised a few months back I have created a new website for more of a Free Speech Atmosphere, I will no longer allow FE Theory at WT.Online but will at Truth In The World Dot Com, I will not allow FE here as per the last few months and doubt that I ever will, I Loathe it mainly because of all the infighting it brings and a certain tribe is laughing at us because of it, Meanwhile they are up to the usual tricks while we squabble over something with Zero Relevance, Danke

Up next


Based Cop DOMINATES Chimping Niggers

267 Views
ChrisCracc
162
Published on 20 Nov 2021 / In Niggers

Based Officer Eric Casebolt bullies and dominates wild, frenzied banana niggers.

Show more
We need your support. Contribute today. Together we are stronger. Danke. #1488
8 Comments sort Sort By

whites_are_the_master_race

should be shot just for being in that nice white neighborhood

   0    0
Knight OGITH
Knight OGITH 9 months ago

HAHA' a Bunch of Happy ASS Monkeys Playing in the Streets Goes to Prison' so 😁

   1    0
TrumanBurbank
TrumanBurbank 10 months ago

I wonder what these nigger animals did to have the cops scrambling around like that, no doubt it was some sort of heinous crime that went down... I'm not gonna automatically take the cops side, but against niggers, yeah these greasy apes are guilty until proven innocent as far as I'm concerned.

   1    0
ChrisCracc
ChrisCracc 10 months ago

They ganged up on some white kid and beat him into a coma. It was about 30 to 40 of the jiggaboons piled up on one little white boy. Then, when the parents came to stop it, the pack of chimps gangbusted on them too.

   2    0
TrumanBurbank
TrumanBurbank 10 months ago

@ChrisCracc: That doesn't even surprise it, its always more heinous of a crime you could even imagine with these animals.

   1    0
ChrisCracc
ChrisCracc 10 months ago

@TrumanBurbank: about 60% of the niggers featured in this video have criminal records already. And they're only like 10 -16. The other 40% are the usual street trash, with no goals in life, just drifting around. The whole reason they beat up the white kid was because he caught them dealing drugs at the pool party and called the cops.

   3    0
Harry Knowledge123
Harry Knowledge123 10 months ago

see how tribal they become when one is attacked ? they might be niggers but they will defend their own when it "goes off" i wish whites would act like this

   2    0
WHITECIVILRIGHTS5
WHITECIVILRIGHTS5 11 months ago

WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T BE RACIST OR PRIVILEGED:

HERE'S A LIST OF "WHITE SLAVE TRADES" DATING BACK OVER 3,000 YEARS:

1.THE ROMAN SLAVE TRADES
2.THE GREEK SLAVE TRADES
3.THE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN "WHITE SLAVE TRADES"
4.THE IRISH SLAVE TRADES
5.THE GERMAN SLAVE TRADES
6.THE FRENCH SLAVE TRADES
7.THE CRIMEAN SLAVE TRADES
8.THE POLISH SLAVE TRADES
9.THE SLAVIC SLAVE TRADES
10.THE ARAB WHITE SLAVE TRADES
11.THE BARBARY WHITE SLAVE TRADES
12.THE AFRICAN TRANS-SAHARAN WHITE SLAVE TRADES
13.THE AFRICAN SUB-SAHARAN WHITE SLAVE TRADES
14.THE MIDDLE-EASTERN WHITE SLAVE TRADES
15.THE WHITE SLAVE TRADES OF THE GOLDEN HORDE
16.THE NEW ZEALAND WHITE SLAVE TRADES
17.THE AMERICAN WHITE SLAVE TRADES
18.THE WORLDWIDE SEX TRAFFICKING OF WHITES

THESE ALL INCLUDED WHITE MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN!

   2    0
Show more

Up next