close

Please help support us! https://worldtruthvideos.org/support

Black Uprising ...Whites Cannot Live With Them In The USA

111 Views
FrankJorge
48
Published on 27 Apr 2021 / In Niggers

⁣More than 57 years of blacks burning, looting, and rioting, when they are upset proves that Whites cannot live with them.

Show more
3 Comments sort Sort By

DertJones
DertJones 4 months ago (edited)

People overlook something called the black hebrew movement. It is an afro centric movement that claims blacks are Gods chosen race according to the Bible and that among other things they have been oppressed and held down as slaves ever since 1619 and that in the Bible it declares that they will be freed after 400 years of slavery . year 2019 marked 400years. (as she referred to 400 years in this rant) They seriously believe that this is their time and also believe that every other so called minority is other tribes of israelites and the white race is Edom or Esau. There are many flaws to this false teaching. They consider Jacob(from the Bible who became Israel) to be black and yet consider Esau his twin brother( whom God disliked) to be the white race) Lol Ive trolled them and asked repeatedly how can twin brothers be born TWO DIFFERENT RACES ?? I get crazy talk or silence. I advise heavily to look into the black hebrew movement to further understand the psyche of of the modern day black . And then you have the nation of islam.....

   0    0
Spectralwulf
Spectralwulf 5 months ago

Blacks still rioted more than 60 years ago - only back then they were a much smaller percentage of the population and their riots only effected their own neighborhoods. When the USA was 90% white, all minorities combined made up the remaining 10% and they mostly kept to their separate ethnic localities, in their own communities segregated from whites. The non-white colonizers are now unleashed on us everywhere as their numbers swell, they take control of our cities as whites are driven into the hills. There can only be more conflict with the existence of more of them. That fact has never changed.

   3    0
FrankJorge
FrankJorge 5 months ago

I agree with you whole heartedly. it is truth spoken. Thank you for your comment.

   4    0
Lawi
Lawi 5 months ago (edited)

Here We see Jew Biden (Edomite) promoting Negro Genetics, so North America can become yet another Third World, where the Jews will rule over another Palestine. ANTI - WHITE AGENDA

   2    0
Lawi
Lawi 5 months ago

"The ultimate goal is by mixing the races ... to create a light brown race ... with an IQ to dumb to grasp anything but intelligent enough to work ... people who will fight against this mingling of races should be killed." ~ Thomas P.M. Barnett, JEW, director of the Israeli military consultancy 'Wikistrat', in his book 'The Pentagon's New Map', 2004

   2    0
FrankJorge
FrankJorge 5 months ago

I do not figure Israel to be a friend of our USA.

   3    0
Show more