Up next


Queers Are Pedophiles They abuse their kids, caught!

105 Views
CONTRA1976
79
Published on 11 Aug 2022 / In News & Politics

LGBT Exposed. Share

Show more
We need your support. Contribute today. Together we are stronger. Danke. #1488
6 Comments sort Sort By

LeniRiefenstahl
LeniRiefenstahl 18 days ago

homophobe.. definition

   0    0
WhiteMiasma
WhiteMiasma 3 months ago

Penalty for rape is death. God demands that we put evil away for us. It won't be done, and so God's blessing will be withheld.

   0    0
m0rglee
m0rglee 4 months ago

Slowly burn them alive in public.

   0    0
bannedforhatespeech
bannedforhatespeech 4 months ago

don't put your kids up for adoption. I don't care if you can't afford them, they are better off broke than getting adopted by fags.

   0    0
Spectralwulf
Spectralwulf 4 months ago

Sexual degenerates are not fit to raise children. That used to be common sense but flew out the window when defending the gay lifestyle became a Civil Rights cause for the left. They are complicit with child molestation and thus deserve to be called groomers despite attempts to censor the word groomer on social media. They don't even want to admit that most gays were molested as a kid themselves and instead perpetrate the myth of being "born gay" as if it's natural and wasn't a lifestyle choice influenced by kid-fuckers.

   2    0
TinyCow
TinyCow 4 months ago

90% of gays admit they were molested as a child, the other 10% lie.

   1    0
Show more

Up next